Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More cheese with that whine? Yes please!!!

It's getting to that time of year.
That time of year when my social life dwindles to pretty much nothing.
That time of year when the only time I get out of the house is to go to uni or go to work.
That time of year when I'm freaking out 'cause I suddenly realise I've done absolutely NO study and I've left everything to the last minute. Again.
That time of year when all my convos with people involve how stressed and/or tired I am.
That time of year when I re-watch my beloved TV shows in a matter of days. This semester, it's The OC. I'm nearly halfway through the series and I still have 27 days 'til I finish exams. Oh crap.
That time of year when I'm sitting on my ass in front of my laptop... even more than usual.

But on the plus side, I'm at home more so that means more home-cooked meals and I save money for Sydney and Japan. Hooray for that!
Hooray for music! I'd be so lost without you.
Hooray for fattening snacks! I know I'm gonna gain 5 kgs after this exam period but I'll DDR it off.
Hooray for Restaurant City on Facebook! I'm probably gonna get sick of this game later on but for now, I love it.
Hooray for my friends on MSN and at uni! Without you guys and your support, I'd never get through it all.
Hooray for my bed! I'm so glad I get to see you at the end of the night, especially if I get to sleep in the next day.

I think I'm going a bit delirious. Can you tell????????

Anyway, back to work. Good luck to those who have upcoming assignments and exams. I'll be praying for you. Pray for me too. We'll get outta this alive.

2 comments:

Free Sparrow said...

Hang in there girl! The holidays are near!!!

littlebeckie` said...

good luck angie!! wish i can study my butt off too ^^ i miss those days, but i'll regret what i've just said next sem XD!