Tuesday, May 19, 2009

19 random thoughts ['cause it's the 19th =P]

1. I heart Cloudland!! [although I need to find a really good drink there...]
2. I want those boots. Damn you Betts for finishing your half price boots sale!!! *shakes fist*
3. Anyone know a good phone I can get?
4. Why did I have to ban myself from poker? I could REALLY use the extra cash.
5. I wanna play mah jong again. It's been too long!
6. How can someone be so cute and annoying at the same time???
7. Dentists shouldn't expect to have good conversations with their patients. We've got stuff in our mouth most of the time.
8. Gotta love catchy Asian songs. I could be listening to singers and bands singing about suicide or drugs or lesbians and it wouldn't matter 'cause the songs are so damn addictive to listen to. Plus I have no idea what they're singing about.
9. Anyone know a good laptop I can get?
10. I'm craving milkshakes and smoothies. Frick.
11. I'm also craving pearl tea. Double frick.
12. I'm also craving a really, really nice caramel latte. Frick on a stick with a brick.
13.
Thanks for letting me in. It's been a great week of nice, long conversations despite the situation that started it all.
14.
I'm not prepared for the winter. Need nice, warm clothes before I freeze to death in Sydney and Japan.
15. 7 outta 8 for footy tipping. A new record!
16. Does someone wanna build me a time machine so I don't have to deal with the 3 assignments and 4 exams coming up in the next month?
17. I really need a manicure.
18. OMG, Lonely Island songs are playing on the radio now!!! It would've been funnier to hear 'Jizz in My Pants' rather than 'I'm on a Boat' though. Oh well.
19. It's nearly 1am. Should probably sleep right about................................... now. After submitting my post of course.

3 comments:

Jeann @ Happy Indulgence said...

Lol that was very thought provoking angie.....*just kidding

Kitty Chiu said...

6. How can someone be so cute and annoying at the same time???
I agree
9. Anyone know a good laptop I can get?
Everyone's into the Sony Vaio, but I personally like the Toshiba Satellite =)
16. Does someone wanna build me a time machine so I don't have to deal with the 3 assignments and 4 exams coming up in the next month?
Let me use it after you babe.

Kitty Chiu said...

btw babe. can you link my new blog bwuahaha yes, changed the name yet again. thanks hun

http://misskchiu.blogspot.com/