Sunday, July 19, 2009

Don't worry, my blog is still alive...

I know it's been a while. Time to give my blog some much needed love...

Holidays are nearly ending and I'm actually really sad about it. I'll wait 'til the end of the holidays to blog about it since there's still a few events coming up but it's just been really, really, really great and really, really, really fun. Words and photos just can't describe it all.

I have a new celebrity crush: LEE DONG WOOK!!!


OMG, I couldn't stop perving on this guy while watching 'My Girl' and I became all giggly like a schoolgirl every time he had a love scene with Lee Da Hae *sighs* I don't think I've felt like this since seeing Daniel Wu in 'Love Undercover' back in high school hehe

In other news, I OFFICIALLY SUCK AT MAH JONG. I played 2 games of it this week and the 2nd time, I got owned in pretty much every game I played. If I played for money all nite, I'm pretty sure I would've lost all my money. Need practice!!!

Also watched 'Bruno' and 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince' recently. I'll review the movies when I'm not half asleep.

Too lazy to update more. Just wanted an excuse to post a pic of Lee Dong Wook *giggles* I wanna marry him and have his babies!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Harm said...

haha aww that's so sweet. yeah he is pretty charming in 'my girl'. i wish you a happy future together hehe