Wednesday, May 6, 2009

=) plus =( equals =|?

I'm lovin' it...
=) Chai tea from 3 Monkeys
=) Spontaneous outings with friends
=) Upcoming Sydney trip
=) Upcoming Jay Chou concert
=) Upcoming David Copperfield show
=) Wearing my boots again
=) Long, hot showers

I'm not so lovin' it...
=( Civil mid-sem on Sat
=( No good nite's sleep until Sat nite
=( Maxed out credit card
=( People owing me money
=( Saying goodbye to my old email
=( Waking up early in the morning for stupid reasons like uni or work
=( Civil mid-sem on Sat [I doubly hate it!!]

2 comments:

littlebeckie` said...

waking up early for stupid reasons like uni and work? lol theyre not stupid reasons!! they are a must do reasons XD

~Angie said...

sif it isn't stupid... who wants to work/study at 9-10am in the morning??? i'm not a morning person >_<"