Monday, June 23, 2008

Catharsis 21 - June

1. has the whole world become superficial?
2. is it so hard to find a guy who has depth?!
3. something or someone is holding me back...
4. please let me pass... please let me pass...
5. start saving and stop spending!!!
6. between us i feel this undeniable thing... but what is it???
7. it's been short and sweet so far but i'll still miss u...
8. why does my past keep coming back to haunt me >_<"
9. i think i'm letting u slip away... 'cause it's just not the same...
10. please stop the talking... u're only driving everyone further away...
11. am i the "friend" u're talking about?
12. i want a cute puppy or kitten to look after now...
13. since when did the rules of attraction become so complicated?!
14. what's the point of getting close to someone when they're just gonna leave u newayz? =(
15. gotta stop resorting to chocolate...
16. somebody distract me from my thoughts!!!
17. listening to boy bands reminds me of a much simpler time...
18. u're one in a million... dunno what i'd do without u =)
19. u're also one in a million... ur randomness astounds me hehe
20.
there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me...
21.
i must enjoy my holz... stop worrying about everything *sighs*

No comments: