Sunday, June 29, 2008

Some belated congrats and farewell msgs...

1. to my dearest facebook buddy Jared ~ i know u've been gone for a week now but everyone in Brissy is missing u loads... including me!!! best wishes with ur "mission" in Taiwan and make sure u keep in touch once u get the net hehe

2. to my dearest poker pro Willeh ~ i'm soooooooooo excited and happy for u that u're officially part of the WSOP circuit... i really hope u do well and make the most of this awesome experience... call me when u become the next WSOP winner =)

3. to my dearest bitches [i mean, poker buddies hehe] Cam and Alex ~ all i can say is, STATE CHAMPS BABY!! w00t w00t hehe i'm happy all of us got in instead of some certain individuals =P let's kick some ass next Sat ^___^

4. to my dearest guy friend of all guy friends GY ~ congrats on the new job at Rio Tinto... i got so excited for u when i found out u got the job and what ur starting salary may be... "hello Mr GY" *wink wink* hehe and best of luck on the "other" thing too =)

No comments: