Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Anti-social butterfly?

On the home stretch of exam mode. 2ish days left and it's all over for another year. Wish I could say it's all over once and for all but things just don't go as planned sometimes. Oh well.

So I've been in hermit mode for over a month already and it feels like routine now. Sure, I come out for the occasional gathering but I don't feel this urge to go out anymore. Once I finish exams, all I feel like doing is spend more time with myself catching up on all my [non-uni-related] reading, my TV shows, my K-dramas, my TVB series and movies. I also wanna lie on the grass somewhere and spend the day looking up at the sky with nothing but my music and any passing thoughts.

Is the social butterfly becoming a hermit crab? I guess we'll see in the next week...

In other news, I'm loving The Script's new album. I'm falling more and more in love with their music. I dunno why but their lyrics really get to me.


The blissful highs...
You won't find faith or hope down a telescope
You won't find heart and soul in the stars

You can break everything, down to chemicals
But
you can't explain a love like ours.


It's the way we feel, yeah this is real.

The agonising lows...
I know that I'm drunk but I'll say the words,
And she'll listen this time even though they're slurred,
So I dialed her number and confessed to her,

I'm still in love but all I heard was nothing

She said nothing

Oh, I wanted words but all I heard was nothing
.

Can't wait to see you guys on the 10th of April. In the meantime, you'll be singing to me on my iTunes.

No comments: