Wednesday, November 3, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things...

It's been a fair while since I've posted a blog with loads of photos. Since I haven't photowhored lately, let me share with my dear audience a few of my favourite things at the moment. No raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles, warm woollen mittens or brown paper packages tied up with strings here. Go watch 'The Sound of Music' for that, you weirdo hehe

1. Funny printed tees. I think I've bought like 6 printed tees in the last month. Wanna buy more!! Here's a personal fave that I so wanna buy but most likely wouldn't wear in public.


2. OPI nail polish. I'm so running out to buy some more once I finish exams as a gift to myself. I'm thinking of buying this shade next. Ooh, glittery green!! ^__^


3. Rock music. Currently got the 'Triple J Hottest 100 of All Time, 2009' on repeat right now. I know not all the songs on that list are rock, but meh, it's a pretty good mix of old and new songs.

4. Korean dramas. Re-watching 'Boys over Flowers' and gonna finish off re-reading 'Conversations Between Us' soon enough. Lee Min Ho, you'll be in my dreams tonight and all throughout my exams.


5. Grain Waves. My study snack food of choice. The Sour Cream and Chives flavour is to freakin' die for. Probably one of the only snack foods I'm willing to pay full price for at the supermarkets.


6. Futurama. FINALLY getting around to watching the movies and now I wanna watch the whole series again. Loving it so much that I have the remixed theme song as one of my ringtones now!!


OK, enough 'sharing is caring' time. Need to finish this submission once and for all and get back to study. SIGH.

No comments: