Saturday, July 3, 2010

THE HOLIDAY MADNESS!!!

So I'm into Week 2 of my holiday and I have to say so far, it's been HELLA AWESOME!! In the span of nearly 2 weeks, I've done the following [in no particular order]:

1. Gone clubbing [and in the midst of it, watched the Brazil-Portugal game]

Check me out... I'm a nerd!! And I'm drinking!!! *shock horror*

2. Watched 'Shrek 4' and 'Toy Story 3' in 3D. Feel like such a kid again.
3. I've drank chai tea [TWICE!!] at 3 Monkeys. Love love love that place.
4. Bought tickets to Owl City. It's not 'til November so I'm gonna cry if I end up having an exam that night.
5. Finally went to a football game and sat right at the 50m line. Great view and great atmosphere!! Would've been better if Broncos won though =( Stupid last min try!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Went to Ron Mueck and even got to check out parts of the Art Gallery. Love getting my art on.

Being tourists outside GOMA... love it!

7. Have watched more sports than you can poke a stick at. World Cup, rugby league, Wimbledon, you name it, I've probably watched it.
8. Caught up with a fair few of my friends.

Still so much to look forward to. Things are looking up for me!!

What will REALLY make my holiday is:
~ if Argentina win their game tonight. GO ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ if I get my special exam on the 21st July.
~ if I can get my finances back on track.
~ if I get the marks I want on Wednesday.
~ if I can get my room clean. Like CLEAN.
~ if something unexpected happens. In a good way of course. Could do with a good twist of fate.

I'm on such a high right now. Might be 'cause I'm cranking 'Fireflies' by Owl City on repeat.

No comments: