Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blogging is so hot right now

Lacking in ideas for a creative title for tonight's blog. Meh.

Figured I'd get my blogging on since I had a pretty cool day even though I didn't do a whole lot. Did a little study, took in the company of my darling niece [when she wasn't crying], enjoyed the fresh [but hella cold] air while watching 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes' at King George Square and tried [but failed completely] at playing Wii games at Anne's brother's place.

Also finished off my nails with a little top coat. This is my colour of choice at the moment:


I think I had a run of good luck today. Firstly, both the teams I tipped for footy won. I also finally stopped playing the waiting game and found out the date of my special exam.
Wednesday 21st July at 8am.

HELL YEAH!!! I guess UQ's good to me after all by not getting in the way of my Sydney trip!!! Now I gotta make sure I don't get stuck in traffic AGAIN and that this trip is le awesome since I seem to be missing out on a fair few events. Why must everything fall on those few days?! *sighs*

I only have a few days left of holidays and I have to say, this is possibly the best holiday I've had. Despite it being cut short due to my special exam and doing 2 subjects at QUT this semester, it's been a blast. I never would have guessed that my holiday would be filled with such variety, such unexpected news and such a weird, twisted turn of events.

Looking back at what I wanted for the rest of this holiday:
~ Argentina didn't end up winning the World Cup but I guess I'm glad Germany didn't win either.
~ I got my special exam on the 21st of July. Now I just gotta ace it.
~ My finances are on its way back on track and the money is flowing in. Love it.
~ I got the marks I wanted pending what I get for this special exam.
~ My room isn't yet clean but I'm planning to get to it after I wake up.
~ Something unexpected did happen. And not just to me. Now just gotta wait and see how this situation works out. Stay tuned!!!

OK, better get some shut eye. There was a reason I didn't go clubbing tonight.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Angiiie!

Im on your blog! and i have to agree Blogging is SOOOOO hot right now ;).

Anyways i hope you aced copyright! Im sure you did.

we can keep in touch on blogs ^^

ill stalk you more later ;)

p.s. did you just add me as a "fellow blogger"? I feel so loved if you did <3

xx