Sunday, August 15, 2010

Catharsis 23 - August

1. Grad applications. You'll be the death of me.
2. The song always ends but is that any reason not to enjoy the music?
3. Funny how a supposedly minor event can have such major repercussions.
4. Is it so hard for a good thing to just stay the way it is?
5. So glad you're back. People don't always leave after all.
6. Quit playing games with my heart. It's not fun anymore.
7. It's so easy to play the blame game when you don't know the full story.
8. Season 3 of One Tree Hill = Best. Season. Ever.
9. Except it's making me more emo and angry than usual.
10. I could really use a hug and the reassurance that everything will be OK in the end.
11. Shouldn't be so bitter with you. At least you're happy.
12. Am I that protective of you or am I just scared that you'll leave me behind?
13. Never used to be that superstitious. I think I am now.
14. 1 down, 22 to go.
15. Please stop pissing me off. I may actually stop talking to you one day.
16. Since when did time decide to fast forward really quickly?
17. Well baby I got news for you

It's time to get a taste of your own medicine...

18. Still don't like you August despite the good times I've had so far.
19.
Back to being #2 on everyone's list again.
20. I've gotta get a stress-free, worry-free sleep one of these days.
21. Need to start writing stuff down again.
22. I'd so down a block of chocolate if I wasn't feeling so fat right now. SIGH.
23.
I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did, I did...

1 comment:

Free Sparrow said...

*hugs* I'm here for you hun....i'm always a SMS, email, msn, skype, phone call or drive away okies?