Monday, August 24, 2009

Catharsis 22

1. There's always two sides to every story.
2. I never realised you were like this. We're like two peas in a pod.
3. It's ghost month. Is this why I feel weird?!
4. I hate the friend balance. You get close to one person but you lose the closeness of another.
5. Sometimes love comes around. And it knocks you down. Just get back up when it knocks you down, knocks you down.
6. Am I waiting for any good reason or am I just playing the fool again?
7. Maybe being sheltered isn't such a bad thing after all.
8. I'm sleepy.
9. You've grown up. I'm so proud of you.
10. I actually miss you. Who would've thought?!
11. And I'll miss you too. The days are counting down...
12. And I also miss you. I miss all the moments and long talks we used to have.
13. Study = death.
14. Too much food and sweets = death.
15. You're the reason I'm getting fatter. Damn you!!!
16. Stop being lost and/or realise your true feelings already!!!
17. Why you? Because sometimes I think you're the only who sees me when I'm invisible.
18. The world keeps getting in the way. With you is where I wanna be. But it just won't let me 'cause it keeps getting in the way.
19. Or maybe I missed my chance. Crap.
20. 3 weeks to go. Holy smoke. Actually, not really.
21. I'm still sleepy.
22. Dance like nobody's watching.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's heaven on earth. - Mark Twain

It's been ages since I've done one of these. Feels good =)

1 comment:

SJ said...

you like dancing? esp like nobody's watching? i like doing it too with the radio on. =)