Sunday, March 9, 2008

Party season has begun!!

had the first of 4 consecutive 21st b'day parties last nite and it was quite fun!! even though i see most of my closest friends either in small groups or 1 on 1 these days, when we hang out as a big group, i always feel so warm and comfy and i feel like i can really let go and be myself... not saying that i'm not myself when i hang around pplz normally, but these days, i've become more emotionally distant... i'm doing more listening than talking these days as well and i'm really hoping this is just a phase 'cause i don't wanna become anti-social!!

in other news [i'm dotpointing now 'cause i'm getting lazy...]:
  • this week for me is jam-packed!! JUST LOOK AT THIS!!
    Mon ~ psych experiment 12 - 1pm, uni 4 - 6pm
    Tues ~ work 9:30am - 5pm
    Wed ~ uni 8am - 6pm, gym 6:30 - 7:30pm
    Thurs ~ uni 12 - 5pm, gym 5:30 - 6:30pm, possible farewell/b'day party to go to afterwards
    Fri ~ work 9:30am - 5pm
    Sat ~ work 9:30am - 4:30pm, Alyce's 21st
  • i'm on my way to finding a new job!! once i properly finish my resume [i'm setting tonite as a deadline!!] and get cracking on my cover letters, i've got 2 or 3 jobs i'm hoping to get... wish me luck!!
  • i'm also on my way to getting fitter... i'm planning to do 3 cardio classes a week as well as get into other forms of exercise like skipping once i find time to buy a decent skipping rope
  • watched SYTYCD tonite and OMG, all the routines were awesome!! i think all the dancers r upping their game now and it'll be so sad to see 2 of them leave tomorrow nite =(
  • also watching this new TVB series 'called 最美麗的第七天 and i'm already getting into it... i love it when 鄭嘉穎 and 周麗淇 do a series together 'cause i reckon they have such great chemistry... plus they're both ridiculously good looking... especially 鄭嘉穎 *sighs* he's my on-screen Mr Sparkle hehe
i had more i wanted to blog about but my brain's pretty much switched off for the nite so i might sign off now and blog again when my memory's not so bad... have a good week everyone!!

1 comment:

littlebeckie` said...

hey poo,

i just watched episode 1 of 最美麗的第七天, im not stuck into it yet, BUT I LOVEEEEEEEE THE DOGGIE!! SOO CUTE! mimi said that its a good TVB drama. Bosco!!! soo hott^^ i think im just going to watch that drama just to perve on leng jais xD

skipping rope? haha i tried that few weeks ago to try and lose some weight for my birthday but i end up giving up haha, its kinda tiring after 15 minutes. I guess i'm really unfit~ i'll just lose weight the old fashion way~ eat less, esp carbs ^^v