Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter is almost here!!

hooray! it's mid-sem break... although i don't really deserve it considering i've done absolutely NO study since the semester started... BUT i have vowed to make the most of my holz though by doing the following things:

1. study for my PSYC2010 exam since the exam is on the first day back from holz
2. start [and hopefully finish] research for my LAWS3113 assignment
3. pay off my layby
4. go to the Andy Warhol exhibition and see what all the hype is about
5. get my hair cut and coloured
6. catch up with my girlfriends hopefully [if they're all free!!]
7. clean up my room

that list looks pretty achievable but how much i actually get done is another question hehe btw, b4 i forget and 'cause i probably won't be blogging anytime within the next few days, i wanna wish everyone a happy Easter and hope everyone has a splendid break, whether it's only for the long weekend or u have the whole week off!!

on a completely unrelated note, i had a bit of a blast from the past tonite when Julie asked me about an incident that happened to me in yr 9... it was actually quite funni 'cause it reminded me of the first time a guy got me anything for Valentine's Day... and we didn't even have feelings for each other hehe

i just finished watching ep 12 of
最美麗的第七天 and the ending was sooooooo sweet... i'm such a sucker for cliched romantic dramas... it makes up for the lack of romantic dramas in my life... not that i want that to happen or anything hehe the theme song to this series is so beautiful... and better yet, it's sung by TVB Mr Sparkle himself hehe he's so dreamy... he can serenade me anytime *sighs*

在這天這一分鐘遇你
望向街中的感覺很美
下一秒 未準備
未適應兜兜轉轉像戲

越過空間差一些運氣
下意識的心想碰到你
剩低我 在這地
離別終捉到珍惜道理

*七天空間交錯 似千次遠離
 一天呼吸使我在回味那空氣
 七天終必希冀 記憶再儲起
 心中一生的美是曾遇你 *

在你身邊匆匆的掠過
未有開口擔心會出錯
未敢愛 再等待
重疊的空間終雙覓愛

Repeat*

花一生的福氣為重遇你

1 comment:

littlebeckie` said...

good luck for your up coming assessment angie ^^v

who is the Mr Sparkle in the drama? bosco or the other guy [cant remember his name]?

I think Jack is the sexiest one there :P