Thursday, July 24, 2008

Catharsis 21 - July

1. my prayers go out to u... i really want u to make it through these 2 months...
2. please let me get through this semester!!!
3. gotta stop being such a drama queen...
4. life doesn't make sense... bad things happen to good pplz and good things happen to bad pplz?!
5. stop being lazy and start planning dammit!!!
6. is this the beginning of something or just another phase?
7. thanks for listening to me... it was good timing =)
8. only 4 down so far... how depressing *sighs*
9. why do i still hold this grudge?
10. i'm glad i found u again... u always were my best distraction from reality =)
11. i am in dire need of a holiday... a long, long holiday...
12. gotta stop building invisible walls for myself...
13. it must be a sentimental time of the yr for everyone...
14. stop coming back to haunt me... haven't u hurt me enough?!
15. why so serious? good question Joker...
16. i wanna talk but i dunno what to say...
17. i wanna be emotional but i dunno how i feel...
18. thanks for all u've done for me... sometimes i think u're too good to be true...
19. things will be better... i promise u my kindred spirit =)
20. don't look back... only look at what's in front of u...
21. And this girl has seen a lot of pain

But this girl's gonna smile again

She knows that a flower grows every time
it rains
And this girl's got a lot of dreams

She knows that tomorrow ain't what it seems

She might not solve a mystery tonight

But this girl's gonna be alright...

btw, HAPPY 21ST B'DAY CC!!! i'd write an overlong, sentimental msg here but i'll save it for when i see u hehe loveuheaps *hugglez and muahz*

No comments: