Monday, May 31, 2010

It's come to that time.
I am sick. ONCE AGAIN!!!
I swear I don't get sick this often. Don't even know how this came about!!

In the midst of my illness, I've noticed a few things:
1. I'm more caring and less bitchy.
2. I think about things more than normal.
3. I'm always craving what I can't have. Things like chocolate, coffee, hot chocolate, chips, pearl tea, etc etc.

Probably not the best time to blog considering I'm WAY behind in my lecture recordings but meh, this will be more interesting to read in the end than my lecture notes.

So I was thinking about some of the conversations I've had with friends lately. I actually think I've changed heaps over the last month. If you don't talk to me on a regular basis, you probably wouldn't have noticed. For those who dunno, long story cut short, I HAVE A DARK SIDE. I didn't think it was that bad at first but I think I've suppressed it all these years until now. Don't even know what triggered it. And for the record, I don't like it. It's created a lotta uncertainty in myself and it's really been an eye-opener. Dunno what to do...

On the bright side, my one month ban on shopping for myself and Maccas ends today. Hurrah!! I'm grabbing Maccas for lunch and gonna shop with Mummy dearest at the Myer stocktake sale preview tomorrow night.

I thought this was gonna be a longer blog post but I got side-tracked by other things. Maybe I'll elaborate when I'm not in so much of a coughing fit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL more caring less bitchy << REALLY?? i find myself more pms-y XD
hahahah a dark side XD and awww hope u feel better soon ><!!!