Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What I like about you =)

i was reading through a friend's note on Facebook today and what he'd done was write up a list of things he liked about his friends and he made them guess which comment referred to whom... i thought it was a pretty cool idea... so what i've done is tagged everyone who i've made comments about and u gotta guess which one refers to u... but to make things a bit more interesting, i've written more than 1 comment for some of u guys... there's 21 who've been tagged and 25 comments... happy guessing =)

for those of u reading this on my blog, the list of pplz tagged r on Facebook hehe if u guess it right, u'll get a hug or something... and the feeling of being right =) if u do wanna guess, just leave a comment and i'll let u know if u're right on MSN or in person... gotta keep everybody else guessing muahahahaha

1. I like that you're so silly, yet also so serious when you have to be
2. I like that you make the most random, unexpected remarks, whether they're serious or funny
3. I like how you're always thinking and searching for deeper meaning in your life
4. I like the fact that you always want to keep in touch somehow
5. I like your subtle, yet unique way of being such a caring person
6. I like that you're so different from my initial expectations
7.
I like the way you're always looking out for those you really care about
8. I like that you're always finding ways of making our bond that much stronger
9. I like how you're so passionate about the important things in your life
10. I like that you can be so quietly reflective on everything in your life
11. I like how you're always up for anything, no matter how random it is or who it's with
12. I like that you wear your heart on your sleeve
13.
I like your ability to make anything random the funniest thing I've ever heard
14. I like how you have so much ambition in life, whether small or big
15. I like that our personalities have always been so in sync
16. I like the way you poke fun at everything and everyone
17. I like that you can be such a softie despite your tough exterior
18. I like that you always eventually find time to talk to me for hours on end
19. I like the way you can be easygoing, but also assertive
20. I like how you seem to know absolutely everything about everything
21. I like the way you're so driven and determined with everything you do
22. I like how you always offer an alternative point of view that I'd never consider otherwise
23. I like that you're so much more than what meets the eye
24. I like the way you make your mark with people, whether they know you or not
25. I like how your smile and joy seems to be contagious with whoever you're with

No comments: