Thursday, May 29, 2008

I miss my girls...

while i was walking to my last lecture this sem in the rain, i had a quick reflection about what i've been doing for myself so far this yr and i reckon it's been pretty good... i've made a lotta new friends, some that i'm becoming quite close to now and i've settled myself into a good balance of uni, work, family and friends... okies, maybe not so much study but now that all classes have finished, this is my big chance to shine and show my inner nerdiness hehe

what i wanna talk about in this blog is that i've noticed lately that i've been spending a lot more time with my guy friends... it's not exactly strange territory hanging out with guys 'cause i do have my fair share of guy friends but i'm not really used to hanging out with such an array of guy friends... and b4 pplz start jumping to conclusions, i'm not dating any of these guys... i'm only a little concerned now 'cause i reckon they have a bit of an influence on me and i wanna retain as much girliness as possible hehe

i got a little sentimental and was looking through some old photos on my comp... i used to hang out with my girls all the time and now, it seems like i'm reduced to seeing them at b'day parties or just bumping into them... i really miss u all... we have to organise some kinda girls nite out sometime this holz... or we can make it a cozy thing and just catch up in a small group or 1 on 1 over dinner and/or coffee... either way, i'm making the plea to my girlfriends to find some time to catch up with me... i'm totally up for it... the guys can be easily ditched hehe [to my guy friends reading this, u know i'm j/k... i love ur company =P]

... the good times with my girlfriends in 2007 ...

No comments: