Sunday, January 30, 2011

Catharsis 23 - January

1. Hope everyone had an awesome Australia Day. I know I did!!
2. Damn... wanted Li Na and Federer to win this year. Good effort though!!!
3. Why must you like the generic?! Is it so hard to open your eyes to something different?
4. Wonder why you're so shut off? You may be talking, but you're not telling me anything.
5. Should start to figure out what I really want out of this year.
6. Never thought I'd ever consider you. Lay-by perhaps?
7.
Pain throws your heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
No, it won't all go the way it should
But I know the heart of life is good
...

8. The outlook isn't good, but I'm the master of my own destiny.
9. Thanks for opening up. You're always close to my heart even if we may seem distant.
10. I really need to hang out with my girl friends more. Like seriously.
11. Need to get off my ass and exercise dammit.
12. Also need to clean, clean, clean.
13. WICKED!!! It better be as good as the reviews say...
14. Same with Black Swan.
15. No more stuffing around, responsibility awaits!!
16.
I'll keep you guessing, keep you wanting more
'Cos where we're going no one knows...

17. Can't wait 'til it all comes together. Just need a game plan.
18. I miss having routine in my life.
19. Have a sudden urge to go to karaoke.
20. And get my pool skills better again.
21. And also poker.
22.
May you never know one day when love isn't real
See this stuff to me is genuine only...


23. Bring it on February and Chinese New Year of the Rabbit!!

No comments: