Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sick of being sick...

I have an essay due on Monday.
Word limit: 1500-2000.
Number of words written: 0.
Screwed much?

Doesn't help that I'm sick as well. So convenient that I haven't been sick at all this year and as soon as I do, it's at a time when I really need to be well *sighs* Just gotta suck it up, build a bridge and get over it.

On the upside, I've been spending some quality time with some quality friends lately. My dearest CC came up for a visit over Easter and it was good to see her lovely face again. The Skype session was also a blast!! Can't wait to see you again my dear =) Also went to Anne's farewell over the weekend and I was glad I got to go 'cause I always seem to miss out on her other celebratory gatherings like her 21st and her graduation. I'm gonna miss you so much when you leave though =(

More fun times to come. About to head to my Japan group reunion for ramen ^__^ Hopefully that and a mah jong session will get me motivated to smash this assignment [in a good way].

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get better soon <3