Sunday, September 12, 2010

Last day of 22

Can't believe I'm spending the last day of my 22nd year frantically finishing assignments. I had a whole weekend to party it up too!!! Oh well, considering the number of b'day celebrations I had last year, it's probably a good thing that I'm hermiting at home this year.

Having said that, I'm already feeling the b'day love!! =) Friends are already offering to take me out [just a matter of when and whether they'll keep their word now hehe], I've had visits to my house and I've gotten my first b'day pressie!!!

I'll keep it short and sweet today. With about 3.5 hours left of 22, here's hoping that I have an awesome 23rd b'day and a kickass year to come.

Actually, I'll be happy just to finish these assignments on time plus get good marks for them. B'day miracle, work your magic please!!!

No comments: